[Hidden-tech] jscript experience? - I need just a little help - resolved.... well sort of...

Stevens, Donald stevensd at neb.com
Thu Apr 7 11:40:02 EDT 2016

Good Morning Jeff, Dan and All...

I just wanted to let you ALL know that with the help of Jeff and Dan (very prompt with expert advice) I was able to resolve my java script issue. Least I think so anyway.
I have No errors, I am getting the results I had hoped for, so I guess that is good?
There are a few odd clean-up things I need to do but all-n-all it is working and my client (and I ) are happy!

Bottom line for anyone who is interested. I was able to find a way to set this up over the Internet.
Steps, videos, directions, even the scripts with explanations came along from multiple sites with different views by the authors.
That said, although it worked if you had used the exact naming conventions, address paths, etc.... it works fine.
The issue came with adjusting the scripts for my client's environment...

I could not have done this without the help from Jeff and Dan.

They are one of the reason I belong to this group. The other reason is so I myself might be able to "pay back" what others have done for me in the past.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

I can at least sleep tonight!

Thanks again Jeff and Dan
You guys are awesome!!