[Hidden-tech] jscript experience? - I need just a little help

Stevens, Donald stevensd at neb.com
Wed Apr 6 14:06:51 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I am working on a project for a client for their Sharepoint Site and need someone to help me with Java Script that I can't seem to get to work. I think it is a simple fix (for someone who knows what the "H" they are doing).... So it shouldn't take long and I can email over what I have and how far I got... (good English?) no matter.. if anyone is out there... well, you know what I mean...
Have a Great Day All!!

don

Don Stevens
SharePoint Administrator