[Hidden-tech] Need Mac Help

Jennifer Williams jennifer at verilliance.com
Wed Apr 6 11:41:02 EDT 2016

I believe this is my first missive to the Hidden Tech community!

I recently upgraded my Mac OS X to 10.11.4 and as far as I can tell
everything is working EXCEPT Mac Mail. Upon opening, I got a dialogue
window saying the database was being updated, and then the library, but it
got hung up at about 20% progress and won't budge.

It's an older laptop (2009) and I'm willing to pay someone to fix this
issue for me, but I don't want to pay a lot to fix something coming up on
replacement, and I'm too busy with work projects to give the computer up
for a day.

So, I'm looking for two things really. 1. Has anyone else been through this
and how easy was the fix? Is it easy enough for DIY? 2. Any recommendations
on a speedy and knowledgeable Mac person who can do a house call in
Greenfield?

Thanks!
Jennifer Williams
*Better Marketing Through Science*