[Hidden-tech] JOB: .NET Developer

Daniel Fried frieddan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:53:20 EDT 2016

REMEDIA, LLC, a rapidly growing, very innovative, successful health care
analytics company with a passion for building products that improve patient
outcomes and genuinely improve lives, is seeking a full-time .NET developer
to join our very creative team.  Applicants should have a minimum 1-5
years’ experience working in a professional software development
environment or equivalent.

We are looking for someone to join our team in our Amherst, MA or Austin,
TX offices, and remote working is possible for a well-qualified individual.

The person we are looking for is a creative, enthusiastic individual who
will be forthcoming with their ideas, and will be as much a part of a
product development team as a programmer.

We expect continued rapid growth and this position carries with it
opportunities for advancement as our team grows.

Duties:
• Development of business logic and data access layers
• Ongoing development of our DSL
• Ongoing development and support of ETL system
• Support for Data Analytics efforts
• Support of front end portal development
• Participation in the discussion and planning of new products and features
• Documentation of code

Our tools, and products are currently built with:
• C#
• ASP.NET MVC, old code in Web Forms
• HTML, CSS and JavaScript
• jQuery
• MySQL, MS SQL Server
• XML
• JSON

Experience with the following would be beneficial:
• TDD
• DSL
• LINQ
• MySQL
• MS SQL Server

REMEDIA, LLC is an employee owned company, and this position carries with
it an ownership grant.

For more information or to apply, visit
http://www.rxemedia.com/employment_opportunities.htm