[Hidden-tech] VR Headset demonstration

Korolov, Maria maria at korolov.com
Sun Apr 3 17:29:03 EDT 2016

I brought twenty-plus virtual reality headsets to Podcamp yesterday at
Holyoke Community College for people to try, and a couple of people asked
me about me bringing the headsets to them.

Unfortunately, I didn't get their contact info. If you're a school,
business, or non-profit, and want to have me come in and demonstrate the
best low-cost, mobile-based virtual reality headsets on the market, please
email me at maria at korolov.com and I'll be happy to do it.

I love talking about this stuff. And, as a tech journalist, I'm curious
about people's reactions and what they think of the various sets.

-- Maria

Maria Korolov • Freelance finance and technology reporter • 508-443-1130
(Boston)
CSO <http://www.csoonline.com/author/Maria-Korolov/> • CIO
<http://www.cio.com/author/Maria-Korolov/> • Network World
<http://www.networkworld.com/author/Maria-Korolov/> • PC World