[Hidden-tech] Suggestions on Cloud Project Management Software?

Michael White mike at ftllabscorp.com
Fri Apr 1 16:18:28 EDT 2016

My team now has too many big projects to keep in my head, but (1) my folks
are all over the country and (2) I really don't want to dive into Microsoft
Project (having done it before).

Anyone out there have a favorite MS Project-like web-app or
internet-enabled stand-alone program that they are fond of for tracking
jobs, spending, resource allocation, etc.?  I am less interested in
communications (like Basecamp specializes in) and more gantt charts, burn
charts, and work tracking; but it needs to be internet-collaborative.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Michael White, Ph.D.
CEO/CTO, FTL Labs Corporation
303.317.6566