[Hidden-tech] Can someone recommend a house/estate clean out person?

gary schwartz garyschwartz at snet.net
Sat Sep 26 17:22:30 EDT 2015

Chris,
        Thank you for thinking of me. I do have a number of professionals who focus on the rest of the house, while I focus on the financial, insurance, bank, brokerage and estate documents.
         Kristi, please email or call my cell and I am glad to listen to what you need, explain what I do and if you have other needs I am glad to refer you to another professional. I work with many professionals who help seniors and their children with the challenges of aging, but I do not take referral fees or sell any products. I help gather records for either planning or to begin the Probate process. I do not practice law, but I am a member of three bar associations and have a Masters of Taxation from New York University School of Law and a law degree from Emory Law School in Atlanta. My goal is to help save time, money, stress and legal fees while freeing the family up to focus on their own lives, pleasures and challenges.
         Glad to give advice or step up to help. I work nights, weekends and days to accommodate the parent's or their children's schedules. You are welcome to call me up until 11:00 any night of the week. I live at the address listed below and you are welcome to come meet me at my home as well. Thank you again Chris. Have a nice weekend both of you. Gary Gary R. Schwartz, JD, LLM In Taxation
Gary R. Schwartz & Associates, LLC
Financial Organization & Estate Guidance
Creating Peace of Mind For You And Your Family
70 Bainbridge Road, West Hartford, CT 06119Office: 860-233-8846, Fax: 860-523-8846Cell: 860-778-3666Email: garyschwartz at snet.net