[Hidden-tech] Can someone recommend a house/estate clean out person?

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:01:03 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Could you recommend someone who can come into my mom's house in
Greenfield (near GCC) and make an offer for a lot of her things?
Someone ethical and sensitive to work with as we oversee this huge
transition for an elderly person? (She moved into an assisted living
residence this month)

There aren't any truly valuable antiques but there are vintage items,
books, furniture, dishes, kitchen items, music CDs, clothes, fabric
and miscellanous. Things are in good to very good condition, and my
sister has it all organized. We don't need anyone to do housework,
just the items cleared out. The house will be rented.

My sister is planning on having a tagsale on Columbus Day weekend, but
she is so busy in her life, I suggested she may find a house-clearer
to be quicker, easier and maybe get similar money for things.

I hope to hear back soon and hope to find someone who can do this work
in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
Deb