[Hidden-tech] Needed: Local Western Mass web person who knows graphic sites

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Sep 19 18:33:43 EDT 2015

Not for me, but for my stepfather, an 85-year-old visual artist. He had a
site before but it was badly organized and hard to navigate, and he lost it
when the hosting didn't get renewed. It can still be seen on archive.org:
artbyyoshi.com, working backwards from 2013. His artwork is stunning.

Price is a definite concern for him, and he's hoping for someone willing to
meet with him in his South Hadley studio. I will be around to ensure clear
communication, as he is hard of hearing, not tech-savvy, and not a native
English speaker.

At the moment he has about 20 photos of his paintings that he will organize
into categories, plus a few panels of text. Please respond with a rough
idea of cost for putting up the site and for ongoing maintenance (probably
putting up 2-3 new paintings a year, I'm guessing), and with links to
graphics-intense sample sites.

If you know someone suitable, you're welcome to forward this note.

Thanks,

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/
<http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/>*

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com for the corporate world
http://impactwithprofit.com for entrepreneurs
http://greenandprofitable.com for green businesses
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)