[Hidden-tech] veterinary house calls?

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Thu Oct 22 21:22:57 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone
	Thanks for all the wonderful recommendations and quick response. I think I have what I need.

	I realize that I didn’t give much information about why I needed a vet to make a house call. Fortunately, this is not an end-of-life issue. I have two middle-aged cats who have always been very traumatized by having to travel anywhere and I haven’t taken them to a vet for quite a few years. One of them is having a minor skin issue and I decided that, since they are getting older, it is time to develop a relationship with a vet who can come here if/when needed.
	And, just to be clear, my cats are not spoiled at all. Really.

	Thanks again
	Lynne

Lynne Rudié
Graphic Design