[Hidden-tech] Authorize.net - combining Profile and payment

William Loving contact at dedicationtechnologies.com
Mon Nov 30 16:55:22 EST 2015

I am currently submitting payments through Authorize.net and making use of the Customer Information Manager (CIM) to store Customer and Payment profiles. I am using HTTP POST to submit. Another Gateway I have used (Transax) allows me to combine a Customer profile and a payment in a single submission but so far I’ve not been able to find way to do this with Authorize.net, at least there is nothing in the documentation and online searches have yet to yield any suggestions.

I would like to combine the two if there is a way to do it. At the moment, the Customer Profile submission is showing up in the transactions report as a “$0.00” and Void transaction, separate from the payment. I’m not actually submitting any amount, just the profile.

Anyone have any experience with this or insight into how to combine the Customer Profile submission request with the payment request?

Thanks,

Will

--

William M. Loving