[Hidden-tech] Graphic Design position

peter at peterchilton.com peter at peterchilton.com
Wed Nov 4 12:24:50 EST 2015

I have decided to leave my position as graphic designer and website manager at New England Public Radio.

The official position will be posted shortly but in the meantime we are searching for a interim person.

It would be a temporary 2-3 month position between 30-40 hours per week starting in November. Would need to be mostly on-site in our beautiful new Springfield office. Looking for someone able to design print and web graphics as well as manage our Multi-site Wordpress page, basic HTML knowledge is adequate, programming experience not really needed. Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator required. The interim position is non-benifited and $25/hour.

Please send a cover letter and resume to Pam Malumphy, Executive Director of Development at NEPR.
pam at nepr.net <mailto:pam at nepr.net>

Thanks!
Pete

Peter Chilton