[Hidden-tech] Business Email Hosting Company alternative to Godaddy

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Tue May 26 14:43:03 EDT 2015

Good Tuesday All!!

I am looking for an alternative to Godaddy hosted email.
For my Business and some of my clients we use Office 365 that comes with all the functions for a Business and are happy with it.
However some of my clients do not have the budget for this product.
I have used Godaddy myself as well as supported it, but would like to hear from everyone here if they have found a better option?
I am looking for approx. 20-50 email boxes, unlimited space, maybe shared calendars / contacts / mailboxes.... Also web hosting might allow us to move everything to one place.

Any comments are appreciated....

don

Don Stevens
TFI technologies