[Hidden-tech] Western Mass Docker Meetup - Join us May 28 at 6:00pm

Michael Klatsky michael at maputech.com
Tue May 26 12:50:01 EDT 2015

Please join us for the Western MASS Docker Meetup this Thursday, May 28, 2015. The meeting time/location is 6-8pm at Amherst Brewing Company.

If you have an interest in Docker (https://www.docker.com), please go to http://www.meetup.com/Western-MA-Docker-Meetup/ and RSVP. Directions to the venue are available when you join the Meetup and RSVP for the meeting.

We had over a dozen attendees last month - and hopefully we’ll have a few more this month.

The topic for this month is a discussion of several Docker tools- Compose, Machine and Swarm.

We hope to see you there!
—

Michael Klatsky
VP- Systems