[Hidden-tech] Advice on Buying New MacBook

Out For Reel LGBT Film Series outforreelfilms at charter.net
Mon May 18 19:08:56 EDT 2015

I was just told that my 2008 MacBook Pro is on borrowed time and may go to Apple heaven any day now.

I would appreciate advice on what to get in a new MacBook Pro (or possibly Air). Amount of memory, size of hard drive and all that good stuff? I want enough umph to edit videos. I have not kept up with Apple technology and would love to have some advice on what to definitely get and what would be really nice to have if it's in the budget. Thanks!

Jaime Michaels
Executive Director
Out! For Reel