[Hidden-tech] Looking for Web and graphics design help

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Wed May 13 16:09:01 EDT 2015

Hey folks,

I'm looking for someone with solid HTML and CSS skills, who also has graphical chops, ie; PhotoShop, etc.

We are using a home-rolled CMS (not WordPress or Joomla, etc) and need fairly consistent assistance in setting up dynamic templates, making good-looking headers, and possibly doing simple site setups, putting in customer content.

I'd like to stress that this is a not WordPress.

Expected number of hours per week is about 4-6, initially paid at $25/hr, invoiced.

If you're interested, contact me directly at the contact info below with links to samples of your work.

Thanks,

Mik

--------
Michael Muller