[Hidden-tech] travel agent recommendation - experienced with travel to China ans other Asian countries

Izzy G izzygesell at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:32:13 EDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I'm in need of a travel agent who can help me navigate the flights, visa
requirements, possible side trips, things to look out for as I plan a trip
to China. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Izzy

--
 Izzy Gesell, M.ED, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional)
​ ​

Lynda.com Author of "Applied Improv for Leaders"
​& "Humor in the Workplace" (available May 18)​
  www.lynda.com/IzzyGesell
Free 10 day unlimited accessto Lynda.com's extensive library of courses:
http://www.lynda.com/trial/IzzyGesell

​