[Hidden-tech] SEO QUESTION...

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon May 4 07:32:14 EDT 2015

At Sun, 3 May 2015 21:03:59 -0400 "David F. Farkas" <david at farkas.com> wrote:

> Hello web mavens...
>
> I built a mnimalist web site for my luddite chiropractor. Just basic
> contact info, map/direction link and a couple of local news items about him.
>
> He had no web presence but there are listing for him in various
> YellowPages-like sites, all with old addresses.
>
> I thought the SEO on the new site would make it show up near the top of
> searches. It's not showing up at all. How do I make that happen and how do
> I get rid of the outdated listings?
>
> Insights? Thanx

"Time cures all ills.."

It will likely take some time for things to percolate through the web...

The only other option is getting links into your chiropractor's new site.  Do
a search for chiropractor listings and directories and get listed there.
Places like dmoz and the various free listing and directory pages that are out
there.  Claim the Google and Yahoo 'local' listings.  And so on.  And yes,
stuff like Linked In, Google Plus, and Facebook.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933