[Hidden-tech] SEO QUESTION...

Daniel Green dan at thegreeninternetgroup.com
Sun May 3 21:58:07 EDT 2015

David,
This statement, "but there are listing for him in various
YellowPages-like sites, all with old addresses." is part of the
problem. Accurate name, address and phone number information, even
formatting, is an important data point in local search.

At a glance I see half a dozen other impediments to "showing up";

The above mentioned bad data across other sites;
I'm assuming your reading settings are set to 'Allow search engines to ...";
The structured data is incorrect;
Thin content, poorly focused.

Lots of other things to do, which is good news because there is lots
of opportunity.

I'd be happy to have a brief courtesy call to review a couple of
things. I can't commit the time to an email string.
Dan