[Hidden-tech] Any WooCommerce experts out there?

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Sat Mar 28 16:29:33 EDT 2015

I have a local nonprofit client that has a WordPress site in development
and there appear to be some major issues with WooCommerce. Product
photos are way too big, even though they are small in the media library
and I've tried to regenerate thumbnails to no avail. I also can't get
the navigation to show up any of the WooCommerce pages.

I'm running a child Ultimatum WordPress theme but the problem is
happening no matter which theme is activated.

To make matters worse, I will be on vacation for three weeks starting
Monday so I've really run out of time.

Anyone out there with WooCommerce experience who might be able to
troubleshoot?

Thanks,

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design, and Webmaster, CDSS
413-863-7752 • lynn at starstruckdesign.com
http://www.starstruckdesign.comhttp://www.cdss.orghttp://www.cdss100.org

"Life's a dance, you learn as you go. Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow." ~ John Michael Montgomery