[Hidden-tech] Migrating (or just viewing) Exchange 2003 email folders, sub-folders, emails

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Sat Mar 28 08:41:37 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I seek someone who can make hundreds of Exchange 2003 email folders and subfolder and their 10 years of many emails viewable and searchable in some way. They don’t have to be integrated with any email or CRM software, just browsable, searchable, and readable.

We’re migrating to contactually.com <http://contactually.com/> for CRM (highly recommended by the way, as it automatically pulls in all social media info in addition to other great features), and we have all Exchange 2003 contacts and their vcard notes migrated. However, occasionally my sales & marketing person will want to review the last emails with a former client or prospect.

The many attachments over the years make the Exchange data files about 7 Gigs, but I don’t need the attachments. The Exchange server is working now, and you, or the person you refer to me, could take it away to work on.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
President and CEO
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Rob at 2disc.com <mailto:Rob at 2disc.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/2disc <http://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc>
www.2disc.com <http://www.2disc.com/>