[Hidden-tech] Office available on Main Street in Greenfield, $100/month

Paul Bissex paul at bissex.net
Tue Jun 23 15:40:31 EDT 2015

Hi all,

A room in our three-room office suite in the center of Greenfield is
currently open.

$100/month, no lease.  All utilities included. Shared broadband about
$20/month.

I've been there for over three years and am very satisfied. Half-block walk
to great coffee houses with wifi when you want to be out in the world but
keep working. Good Indian restaurant across the street. And all the other
amenities of being downtown.

Let me know if you want to come by and check it out. Or contact my
landlord, Wayne Gass <wgass @ comcast.net>.

Thanks,

Paul

--