[Hidden-tech] JOB: Senior Drupal Developer

Jane Tetreault jane.tetreault at inresonance.com
Fri Jun 19 11:35:16 EDT 2015

inRESONANCE, Inc is expanding again and seeks qualified candidates with a desire to work with independent schools and nonprofit organizations. Immediate opening for a full-time Senior Drupal Developer to work in a collaborative team-based environment

Responsibilities
Work alongside other developers to transition ‘Schoolyard’, our CMS product, from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7
Plan for Drupal 8
Provide engineering support for our implementation team
Take part in establishing maintenance process and strategies for our core Drupal application as well as our client sites
Establish version control and automated implementation procedures
Develop new Drupal modules and extend existing modules
Monitor and apply security patches / fixes

Requirements
3+ years of experience with Drupal
Expert knowledge of PHP
Degree or relevant experience in Computer Science or Engineering
Experience using and maintaining Git repositories
Understanding Web Services integration and strategies best practices

Additional Skills
Symfony
Mobile application development
Front end experience with CSS 3, HTML 5, JavaScript
Responsive design
Docker
Company Profile

inRESONANCE (iR), based in Northampton MA, provides technology solutions, services and web development to schools and nonprofits. iR focuses on developing a long term strategic partnership with clients, providing   IT consulting in conjunction with solutions and training. iR provides complete FileMaker Pro-based databases with integrated web applications.

Jane Tetreault | HR Manager
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate
32 Industrial Drive East, Northampton MA 01060
jane.tetreault at inresonance.com <mailto:jane.tetreault at inresonance.com> | www.inresonance.com <http://www.inresonance.com/>