[Hidden-tech] Preventing recommended videos at end of YouTube & Vimeo

tom's gmail tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:52:16 EDT 2015

Does anyone know how to prevent the "recommended videos" from popping up at the end when a YouTube or Vimeo video is done playing?

I have a client that needs their videos posted to a video playback page that has no reference to any other videos - and apparently no embedding is allowed. ( Vimeo allows me to turn off the recommended videos with a setting but only when I am embedding a video)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Regards,

Tom Adams, Director/Owner
Reelife Productions & Folktography
www.ReelifeProductions.com