[Hidden-tech] NESEA seeks a Part Time Web Manager

Jennifer Marrapese jmarrapese at nesea.org
Mon Jun 15 12:15:56 EDT 2015

The Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA) is currently seeking a
part time web manager to help us optimize the use of the Drupal platform
upon which our website is built in the short term and make recommendations
about whether this platform, and the associated modules, are the best fit
for us over the longer term. We hope you're as passionate about our mission
- to advance the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built
environment - as you are about growing our online presence.

Our ideal candidate would be interested in starting with us almost
immediately, from 12 to 20 hours per week, and would be open to having the
position grow into a full-time gig over the next two years or so. You can
learn more about the specifics of the position here <http://nesea.org Green
Jobs Board>.

If we are unable to find an employee to fit the bill, we will consider
hiring a consultant. Our strong preference, however, is to bring somebody
in-house as part of our growing team.

We offer a collaborative, fun work environment, relatively flexible
schedule, and the opportunity to work for an organization that is helping
to mitigate climate change with the help of our 1,000+ members. Employees
who work more than 20 hours per week are also eligible for benefits,
including paid time off and 401K with 3% match.

To apply, please email your resume and cover letter, sharing with us your
experience, interest in the position, and salary requirements to
jobs at nesea.org.

--
*Jennifer J. Marrapese*
Executive Director, Northeast Sustainable Energy Association

Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA)
*BuildingEnergy Conferences & Trade Shows for Green Building & Renewable
Energy Pros*
*NYC* at TKP Conference Center in Manhattan on October 15, 2015
*Boston* at Seaport World Trade Center on March 8-10, 2016
Shop *smile.amazon.com* <http://smile.amazon.com/> and choose: Northeast
Sustainable Energy Association
*NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built
environment*