[Hidden-tech] Scanning glass slides

Tom Kopec tek at acm.org
Fri Jul 24 18:35:28 EDT 2015

I can scan 620s on my Canon 9000F, but I'm heading to Lowell early
tomorrow to repair the porch on our 1924 two-family out there..

In a less time-constrained situation I'd be happy to scan them for you..
the reason the scanner exists is to scan things from my family's
archives.. including a pile of 2-1/4 negatives..

...tom