[Hidden-tech] Passing on a workaround to WordPress's latest nasty habit

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Jul 11 07:34:57 EDT 2015

Lately, I find that I sweat and strain over writing or revising a new
WordPress page or post, and then when I hit "Publish" or "Update" I get an
are-you-sure message, and then I'm back to my unrevised page!

Rather than gnash my teeth and tear my hair, I've developed this procedure:

   1. Display as Text, not visual
   2. Copy the contents of the edit window into the clipboard
   3. Hit the submit button. If it takes me to the are-you-sure page, hit
   try again (or the back button) and then paste the contents of the clipboard
   back in the Edit window--usually it works on the second submission attempt.

If you forget to copy it into the clipboard, *sometimes* you can get it by
hitting the back button--but sometimes you go back to the unsaved page.

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/
<http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/>*

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Blog: http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog