[Hidden-tech] need insight

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Fri Jan 30 11:07:42 EST 2015

IP 1.55.29.175 is listed in a block allocated to a company in Hanoi.
Mostly likely, someone did a spam email using your email address as
the From address, and a bunch of mailing lists were part of the
set of addresses they spammed.  The mailing lists then send you a
subscription confirmation message, because of exactly this kind
of problem (instead of just subscribing you and then sending you
the email posted to those list, which you certainly wouldn't want!)

Nothing you can do about it, unless you want to try emailing the abuse
address for that IP (abuse at fpt.vn, according to whois).  Otherwise,
like the message says, just disregard them.

--David