[Hidden-tech] State Tax Form 2- Personal Property Subject To Taxation

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:04:59 EST 2015

Hello fellow Hidden-Techies

I'm wondering how detailed other DBA-ers get when filling their "State Tax
Form 2- Personal Property Subject To Taxation".

I see under *"3. Taxable Personal Property": *
*for A: Individuals, partnerships, etc... All tangible personal property
requested in the schedules that follow. Individuals are entitled to
exemption for (1) household furniture and effects at their domicile, (2)
farm utentils, (3) tools of a mechanics trade ...etc.*

I've been filling out this form and sending it in for many years but have
always wondered if it's to my benefit to list "everything" or just a few
basic things that I have in my home office.

Love to hear your responses. thanks

Regards,

Tom Adams, Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions & Folktography by Tom
<http://www.reelifeproductions.com/Tom_Adams_Links_2.html>
Producing Media that Educates, Entertains & Enlightens... since 1996
** Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb **
*(413) 575-9707*
* * Williamsburg, MA*