[Hidden-tech] Help regaining control over multiple Google Apps accounts

Liz Provo liz at massmarketingresources.com
Wed Jan 21 17:04:42 EST 2015

Hi my very knowledgable HT friends,

I need help for a client who is trying to regain control over multiple
Google accounts and a trial Google Apps account while trying to use the
email address attached to her domain.  I have exhausted my patience
verifying, reverifying, CNAME changes and working with a domain host who may
be peeved at her moving her web hosting.

Google apps requires a PIN to talk with them, which she doesn¹t have and her
assistant is trying to help off-site.

Thanks in advance.

Liz Provo

Mass Marketing Resources

13 Knight Ave.

Easthampton, MA  01027

(413) 539-7950

liz at massmarketingresources.com

http://www.massmarketingresources.com

Join My Mailing List
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001hFoVgtC2xN_aEFh
s_lTh4IcqvtLG10it8Bsg0l5zd8cVZpj2HNliB1im6N9wxOgsu2epHfquDuMLU2DGj5xsMGXtMwC
heTqO>

"Marketing Should Be FUN, Not Painful!"