[Hidden-tech] Drupal developer to take over site

Aleda Jonquil aleda at sitesinmotion.com
Wed Jan 14 13:30:38 EST 2015

I’m looking for a Drupal developer that is comfortable writing modules to take over part or all of the development of an e-commerce site.  The project began a few years ago (way too long) and has gone through a few developers since then.  It is close to being completed but the turnover has been a major hindrance.  It contains a Python element as well, but I’d be willing to do that part or find someone else who can.

Please email me with your experience & rate if you are interested & have the skills. I’d be happy to give you more information about the project & answer any questions that you have.

Thanks,
Aleda
aleda at sitesinmotion.com