[Hidden-tech] Dropbox Question - restoring

Joan Long joan-long at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 10:27:28 EST 2015

Hi HT gurus,

Had a user within my shared Dropbox file delete a TON of files, and the
"restore these files" option is not available through the Events page. I've
submitted the link through their help page, which is what they tell you to
do...  Do you happen to know another trick or technique that would be faster
than waiting at their mercy until I get a response?  In the meantime, I've
changed all the shared users to "view only"!.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Joan

Joan Long

Essential Office Services