[Hidden-tech] Color Shifting in iPhoto

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Fri Feb 27 14:45:21 EST 2015

I tend to upload my images into iPhoto, do some minimal editing there, then transfer to Photoshop for some finishing. I have recently noticed that when I transfer images from iPhoto into PS, that there is a shift in color….pretty much the same thing happens every time. The image become less bright and vivid. It is so odd. Anyone have any ideas? This is even before I have done anything to them in PS….just by even dragging onto my desktop sometimes makes this happen, so I think it is just a problem with iPhoto.

Dede

Dédé Wilson
Founder | Bakepedia - The Baker's Resource ®
dede at bakepedia.com
www.bakepedia.com