[Hidden-tech] Webinar Platform Recommendation

John W. DeWitt john at jwdewitt.com
Fri Feb 27 09:41:10 EST 2015

We've had decent experience with Go-to-Webinar from Citrix and have one
client that uses them regularly for webinars that we moderate. However, we
have recently started working with another provider for our own webinars and
highly recommend Infinite Conferencing. Really nice platform and unlike
Go-to-Webinar there is no client download--everything is handled in the
cloud, and they have some nice webinar and video webcasting options.
http://www.infiniteconferencing.com/index.php

Best,
John

John W. DeWitt