[Hidden-tech] Webinar Platform Recommendation

Dantae Davies dantae.davies at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:13:45 EST 2015

Hello,

I'm in the process of evaluating webinar platforms for an organization I'm
involved with that would like to begin hosting educational webinars on
various topics. Ideally we'd like to be able to record the webinar and post
it to our website afterwards. Not requiring participants to have to install
software would be another big plus.

I was wondering what platforms folks out there have had experience with and
whether or not any of you would recommend a platform you've used and have
had good experiences with.

Thanks!

Dantae Davies
646.696.1723