[Hidden-tech] laptop/tv connection

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Thu Feb 19 16:39:53 EST 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> wrote:

> Mac laptops *never* have VGA output, but instead have one of *several*
> Apple-specific connectors (varies by vintage and model). You will need an
> adapter -- take your laptop to an Apple store (or maybe Best Buy) and get
> an
> adapter (usually to VGA).

If you've ever run a projection off the laptop (e.g, a public PowerPoint),
you might already have the correct adapter.

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/
<http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/>*

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Blog: http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog