[Hidden-tech] zinc oxide audio tapes/albums

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 09:34:34 EST 2015

Have I posted this question before?

Use to be there was a prison project you could donate music on tapes to
(since CD's are banned as dangerous contraband) but I don't thik that
exists anymore.

Is there anything I can do with my original albums on tape and the fab
mixed tapes we all created back in high school, or are they fated for
the dump? If nothing domestic, how can I get this music to a non-profit
that might distribute it to another country that still uses vehicles &
boom boxes with tape decks? I should really clear these out.

--
Stacy Kontrabecki