[Hidden-tech] Help with online forms

Allen Cohen acohen at svcable.net
Thu Feb 5 14:03:15 EST 2015

Hello all,

I am working for a start-up, Graybeard Educators, Inc.
<http://www.graybeardeducators.com/>  I created a very simple enrollment
form for an online course on our website using PHP.  I realize this is
an old method and wish to update our forms to RAILS or whatever is
highly recommended.  We are also adding a lot of courses over the next
few weeks, so now would be the time to upgrade.  Not being familiar with
Ruby, never mind rails, I need someone who can help with this project.
As mentioned above, it is a start-up, so funding is limited.  A payment
situation, including equity, can be worked out. This can also lead to a
long-term relationship with the company.

If you're interested in further details, please email me off-line or
give me a call at 802-380-2182.

Thank you,
Allen Cohen, MAT