[Hidden-tech] Bookkeeping

Lowell Laporte lowell.laporte.jr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:19:39 EDT 2015

Greetings,

I just joined this great list, and I’m told I can say hello with a little
about how I can help.

I offer reliable, efficient and courteous financial accounting for small
and medium-sized organizations. I have 13 years background in state agency
bookkeeping. I've simplified and grounded financial records for retailers,
restaurants, farms, a print shop, a food cooperative, and entrepreneurs. In
the 80's I owned a profitable printing franchise called Copies Now. I
currently operate Laporte Bookkeeping.

I believe in keeping it simple and organized so that creative life and
business happen successfully.

--
Lowell Laporte
*Laporte Bookkeeping -- Bookkeeping Simplified!*
lowell.laporte.jr at gmail.com
413-834-7090