[Hidden-tech] Need to borrow a power cord for Mac G4

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:46:37 EDT 2015

Hi,

Does someone have a power cord I could borrow for a few days? I need to
power up my old G4, and darned if I can find its cord. (Of all things, I
need to find photos of a friend who just died, for their funeral. So sad,
so sudden.)

I am in South Hadley, but will be driving the 91 corridor round trip from
Greenfield to Springfield tomorrow, and could make a side trip. I can be
reached here or by calling/texting (413) 588-7371.

Thanks so much,
Deb