[Hidden-tech] Help - Software for exporting IPhone photos to external hard drive?

Out For Reel LGBT Film Series outforreelfilms at charter.net
Wed Apr 22 23:16:08 EDT 2015

Hi H-T Folks,

This may be a simple problem for many of you but for me - help! I export my iPhone photos to an external hard drive via IPhoto on my MacBook Pro. I want the hard drive to import only the photos it doesn't already have without me having to manually select the new photos. Right now it will only automatically download all the photos even if the photos are duplicates.

I've been told by Apple that I need software to do this. My external hard drive is a G Drive mobile from G-Technology. I have tried to research the kinds of software but I am now glazed over and still confused.

And is there an easier / faster way to export iPhone photos to an external hard drive? I so don't want to pay a fee for iCloud storage.

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Jaime

Jaime Michaels
Executive Director