[Hidden-tech] Is there a way to set up address books and easily mail to them in GMail?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Apr 22 08:42:13 EDT 2015

Until a few months ago, I frequently sent out eblasts to groups of people:
humor, progressive politics, western Mass events. Then I was forced to stop
using Eudora.

These days, I'm primarily using GMail but I haven't found a way to e.g.,
mail something to my Western MA list. I've set a couple of the lists up in
Outlook, but I really hate using Outlook because anything in the inbox
becomes an individual document that shows up when I search for documents in
the Finder (vastly decreasing the utility of search), because it generates
constant annoying error messages, and because it needs me to re-enter my
password frequently. So I am only loading the program when I absolutely
have to send a bulk mail, but then each time, another 500 emails become
searchable in the Finder.

Surely there must be a way to set up address books in GMail.
Anyone know it?

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/
<http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/>*

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Blog: http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog