[Hidden-tech] Help looking for an apartment

Daniel Joslyn danieljoslyn95 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 13:20:37 EDT 2015

Hi All,

My friend and I, two rising seniors (Division IIIs) at Hampshire College
are looking to rent a two-bedroom apartment on the Smith College side of
Northampton, for up to $1400 per month, ideally starting in may until June
2016. I am a student of reconciliation and forgiveness in post-conflict
societies and my room-mate studies forgiveness and friendship across the
epics of the world. We are quiet, friendly people looking to make a calm,
welcoming home in which to write our Senior Theses (Division III projects).
We do not smoke, nor do we have pets, nor do we play the drums, the organ,
nor the lids of trashcans. We are clean, we read a lot and would gladly
invite anyone who gives us a tip over for some authentic German or even Sri
Lankan food.

Thank you all for your time and help!

Warmest Regards,
Daniel Joslyn and Christopher Porzenheim