[Hidden-tech] Tibanna - Looking for Beta testers - network monitoring solution for small businesses

Anna Kleeberg anna.kleeberg at bridgeways.com
Thu Sep 11 21:37:44 EDT 2014

BridgeWays.com is looking for Beta testers for our new cloud-based, network monitoring software solution that connects small businesses to their entire network at a glance, anywhere, anytime, using a smart phone, tablet/laptop or PC, Tibanna. This solution is for small to mid size companies (minimum of 1 server, 10 work stations+), 30 day testing, all cloud based, we have our next online demo for anyone  interested on: Tues., September 23rd, 10 - 11:00, September 25th, 2-5:00pm - please contact, anna.kleeberg at bridgeways.com to register for demo.