[Hidden-tech] www.hidden-tech.net: Posting approval

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu Sep 11 20:33:36 EDT 2014

See below

On 9/11/2014 3:37 PM, Anna Kleeberg wrote:
> This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.hidden-tech.net/ from:
> Anna Kleeberg <annakleeberg at annakleeberg.com>
>
> Hi,
> One of my clients, BridgeWays.com is looking for Beta testers for their new cloud based network monitoring program, Tibanna. This solution is for small to mid size companies (minimum of 1 server, 10 work stations+), 30 day testing, all cloud based, we have our next online demo for anyone  interested on the following dates: Tues., September 23rd, 10 - 11:00, September 25th, 2-5:00pm - please contact, Annakleeberg at annakleeberg.com
>
> Can I post a message on Hidden Tech asking if any companies are interested in the live demo.
Sounds ok - send something like that paragraph to
hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
> Also, we are trying to get the word out regarding the Pioneer Valley Innovation Nights, next product launch, October 30th, at the Mass., Green High Performance Center, 100 Bigelow St., Holyoke, 6-8:30pm. Free to all (pioneervalley.innovationnights.com.
> We are looking for innovators, new business startups, or a business with a new product or service (free to exhibit, just need a table and their product/service). We are trying to create brand awareness for the Valley.
Send that as a separate announcement to the same announcement.
> All part of the Creative Economy.
Actually that puzzles me - how is that related to the Creative Economy,
business startup yes, 'Creative Economy' no
> If someone can give my office a call, 413-575-0159. I would greatly appreciate it.
No one here to discuss on the phone - all volunteer - and a limited
number of those - use email

Let me know more about this and we'll see how we can help - I am also
involved in the state Creative Economy network
and Valley Venture Mentors.