[Hidden-tech] Project priorities discussion needed

John Cunningham uncjon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:34:18 EDT 2014

Goof Afternoon,

I'm in search of someone with a non-trivial project that is in progress or
in a later planning stage.

My request originates from an assignment in a graduate level Project
Management course.

My ask is a somewhat in-depth discussion about the project's priorities for
Scope, Time, and Costs. In return I would hopefully provide assistance with
planning and organization of your project.

If your project will be continuing on for 3+ months, we could also discuss
the possibility of further interactions around deeper project planning and
analysis of project metrics.

Sincerely,
John Cunningham
Amherst