[Hidden-tech] NERDSummit Call for Volunteers!

Kelly Albrecht kelly at nerdsummit.org
Mon Sep 1 01:13:56 EDT 2014

Happy Labor Day!

NERDSummit 2014 Call for Volunteers!

Be a part of a revolution in web development conferences.

NERDSummit strives to remove barriers to entry and to foster increased
diversity in the technology community.

Be able to say, “I helped make that happen!”

We’ve broken down the responsibilities to remove the guesswork, making
helping fun.

Volunteer Coordinator
Are you good at scheduling people? Making sure things are running smoothly?
Communicating? We are looking for someone to start ASAP as Volunteer
Coordinator.

NERDSummit teams
We need different teams of volunteers to help this first-ever,
community-run conference be the best it can be. We need commitment to one
of our volunteer teams for at least half of a day during the weekend.

Contact us ASAP to sign up!
https://nerdsummit.org/news/nerdsummit-call-volunteers

--
KELLY ALBRECHT