[Hidden-tech] Celebrate World Usability in Keene NH

Greg Perham glp at gregperham.com
Thu Oct 30 17:22:21 EDT 2014

Heidi Stanclift sent this to the list a couple weeks ago. Does anyone else from the Northampton area want to carpool? I can't offer a car, but I can help drive and pay for gas. I would be very excited to go!

Greg

World Usability Day New England

Usability, Accessibility and Assistive Technology allow people of all abilities to engage in learning, employment and life! World Usability Day New England is bringing together some of the brightest minds in these three fields for a day of learning, experiencing and networking.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 from 9am – 3:30pm at Keene State College

http://wudnewengland.org

Topics include accessible web design and compliance, the latest assistive technology for education and employment as well as accessibility for the home or workplace. Informational sessions, Networking, Thought Leaders and Product Exhibits will all be part of this exciting and informative day.

The cost is just $25 which includes parking and lunch as well as full access to all sessions and exhibitors.