[Hidden-tech] making sense out of Google Adsense

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:25:45 EDT 2014

another modern day conundrum...

I just got paid $118 by Google Adsense and for the life of me I can't
figure out exactly *why*... and this has been happening for about three
years now... not complaining but, well, it'd be nice to get a handle on
this...

The whole adsense payment routine and summary page is woefully lacking in
specifics. Does someone have a clue how Adsense payments works? I've looked
into it before and have come up with very little info...

Regards,

Tom Adams, Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions & Folktography by Tom
<http://www.reelifeproductions.com/Tom_Adams_Links_2.html>
Producing Media that Educates, Entertains & Enlightens... since 1996
** Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb **
*(413) 575-9707*
* * Williamsburg, MA*