[Hidden-tech] Can anyone troubleshoot a Eudora (v. 6.2.4/Mac OS 10.5) problem?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Oct 22 13:26:27 EDT 2014

Sometime between 7:16 and about 10 this morning, Eudroa stoped being wlling
to send mail. When I hit send, it looks like it's sending, but then the
little dashes in the sending status area go back to Q (queued). It does not
generate an error message, but does not send. At least two different
outbound e-mail addresses are affected.

Using a web-based email client (Roundcube) I can send mail through my
webhost using at least one of those addresses, no problem.

Internet is working fine on the Web, and Eudora can receive mail

Here's what I've tried so far:
Looking at Eudora Preferences to see if I can spot a change (I cant, though
that doesn't mean there is one)
Quitting and restarting Eudora.
Shutting down and restarting the whole computer

The way my workflow is structured, I rely very heavily on Eudora, so this
is a major problem.

Thanks,

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
Green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)